Classic By Design
You deserve a good ergonomic chair. Think about the hours you spend working in your home office, paying bills, or doing projects. Count on intuitive back support. The knit back creates a feeling of remarkable coziness and gives a contemporary look, while adding air flow and ergonomic support. With universal appeal and responsive comfort, Very is an excellent choice for a traditional, modern, or impromptu home office without compromise.
Please note: This model does not include a lumbar adjustment or forward tilt.
Breathable, high-performing and high-style knit back.
Height adjustable arms to support your neck and shoulders.
Improved leg circulation thanks to the waterfall seat edge.
- Back wrapped in modern digital knit
- Pneumatic seat height adjusts 16" to 21" (406mm to 533mm) vertically
- Tilt tension control lets you easily lean back in a supported recline position
- Height adjustable arms move up and down by 4" (102mm)
- Back lock puts you in upright position for task-intensive, focused work
- Waterfall seat edge minimizes pressure behind legs
- Upholstered foam seat featuring Alta stain repellent and protection for superior cleanability
- 3" (76mm) of seat depth adjustment
- Polished aluminum base with hard casters for soft flooring surfaces
- Covered by Haworth’s 12-year, 24/7 warranty
- Ready to go right out of the box
- GREENGUARD indoor air environment certified
- BIFMA LEVEL 3 Certified, the highest level of industry environmental certification
- Overall Height: 39"-44" (991mm-1118mm)
- Overall Width: 27" (686mm)
- Overall Depth: 26" (660mm)
- Seat Height: 16"-21" (406mm-487mm)
- Seat Width: 19" (483mm)
- Seat Depth: 16"-19" (406mm-487mm)
- Arm Height: 6.5"-10.5" (165mm-267mm)